Re: GOP-PROP 10: scheme indentation

From: Ian Hulin
Subject: Re: GOP-PROP 10: scheme indentation
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 11:31:53 +0100

On 16/08/11 08:51, Trevor Daniels wrote:
> LGTM
>
> Graham Percival wrote Tuesday, August 16, 2011 5:53 AM
>
>> There seems to be general happiness with Carl's work; a few minor
>> tweaks here and there may still be necessary, but hopefully this
>> discussion will pretty much be rubber-stamping.
> [snip]
>> ** Implementation notes
>>
>> The C++ change went quite well, and we have far fewer outstanding
>> patches for scheme code. No problems anticipated.
>
> It would be helpful to say where the script will be placed and what
> it will be called.
>
> Trevor

Also, what the general parameters are in terms of editor settings.
Does it replace tabs with spaces, what is the indent size, what does it
assume as the tab size?
I'd really like to capture this bare minimum info in the CG so that once
the done the central conversion's been done I can avoid causing
screw-ups in future development that need correcting with the script.
Don't get me wrong, I'll still use the script, but would feel more
comfortable if I can set an editor environment to work in conjunction
with it.

Cheers,
Ian