oops! I've changed files in the `snippet' directory

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: oops! I've changed files in the `snippet' directory
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 08:09:29 +0200 (CEST)

Folks,

while doing some doc fixes I've also changed files directly in the
`snippet' directory by accident.  But this is not me alone, others do
the same :-)

My question: Is this really a problem?  Are such fixes lost if someone
is running makelsr?  Or is someone taking care of such fixes, probably
transferring them to the LSR?

It's really tedious to add fixed files to the `new' directory...

    Werner