Re: oops! I've changed files in the `snippet' directory

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: oops! I've changed files in the `snippet' directory
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 21:35:03 +0100

On 18 August 2011 22:46, Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden> wrote:

> BTW, I managed to get the LSR-copy running on my machine:
> http://lsr.kainhofer.at/LSR/
>
> (the jail is set up but not yet used for compiling)
>
> HOWTO as usual at http://wiki.kainhofer.com/lilypond/lsr_setup

Wow, that's awesome work, Reinhold. :)

I've tried following the instructions, but can't get it to work
properly.  I think I've followed the instructions to the letter (apart
from adding setcp.sh to the sh/ directory, since it's missing here:
http://wiki.kainhofer.com/_media/lilypond/lsr/setcp.sh), but my jail
refuses to mount when booting up and the LSR site isn't found when I
type the URL into my browser.  Any ideas?

Cheers,
Neil