GOP-PROP: pause in proposals

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GOP-PROP: pause in proposals
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 23:16:19 -0700

We have a number of "maintainability" problems, such as an
inability to build releases and delayed implementation of some
previous accepted proposals.

I am therefore not introducing any new proposals for the next two
weeks.  New proposals will tentatively start on the week of
2011-Sep-07, but this may be delayed another week or two if I
believe that my time would be better spent putting out fires
elsewhere.

The exisiting two proposals (make doc, scheme indentation) will
continue "going through the system" since they seem to have
widespread support; no point delaying them.

Updated schedule:
http://lilypond.org/~graham/gop/