Re: Feta flag problem

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Feta flag problem
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:32:58 +0200

2011/8/24 Mike Solomon <address@hidden>:
> Hey all,
>
> I recently finished a new work for harpsichord and had forgotten about the
> feta flag problem I reported before until I saw the printed output.
>
> On Mac OS X, the output looks good (see attached).

you mean the pdf?  It looks bad viewed on my Lilydev, for the record.

> The same output on my lilydev shows the problem (also see attached).
>
> When I sent the work to print (from a PC) the bad version came out.
>
> I know nothing about MetaFont, but could someone have a quick look at the
> downstemtriple function and see if anything strikes them as being odd?

I've run into similar problems when i was working at flag stuff.  It
turned out that it wasn't metafont's fault, but rather fontforge's,
which postprocesses metafont files.  Using latest fontforge for
building Lily always solved these problems for me.

HTH,
Janek