Removing languages from make website

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Removing languages from make website
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:11:35 +0100

I've just accidentally updated http://codereview.appspot.com/4964041/ with a new piece of work on removing languages from make website. I obviously forgot how to tell git cl to create a new issue, and so there are now 2 issues on that one issue. Grr.

Anyway - it's there for review. I've only uploaded it since I was in the middle of working on it yesterday and didn't want to lose my mental thread. It's not urgent, but I'd prefer not to lose the work.

--
Phil Holmes