Re: Prevents nested tuplets from colliding. (issue 4808082)

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Prevents nested tuplets from colliding. (issue 4808082)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 11:14:52 +0000

Hey all,

Sorry to not have pushed this yet, but I recently rebased this against
current master and it looks like my stem work actually fixed a good deal
of what some of this patch was fixing.  I've gotten rid of about half
the code from this patch and posted a new version.

For now, this is just a sketch - it passes regtests, but it does not
allow for some of the fine tuning that was in the previous patch (tuplet
numbers now push tuplet brackets much higher than they used to,
invalidating the need for all that skyline stuff from previous patches,
thus the deletions).  I'm not sure yet why this fine tuning doesn't
happen, but I'll figure it out in a couple weeks.

In any case, moxy nested tuplets won't be part of LilyPond for at least
another month, 3-4 weeks, but when they are, they'll be fully integrated
with the new Stem work.

Cheers,
MS

http://codereview.appspot.com/4808082/