translation goofs again

From: Graham Percival
Subject: translation goofs again
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 10:58:10 +0100

To whoever is merging lilypond/translation with master:

file from VC not distributed:
lilypond-2.15.10/Documentation/it/included/generating-output.itexi
file from VC not distributed:
lilypond-2.15.10/Documentation/it/included/helpus.itexi

Every bloody time you create a new file, I have to fix your mess.
This has been discussed time and time again.  Read the -devel
mailing list, read the git archives for "build: dist fix", and
then do it yourself instead of waiting for me.

If nobody on the translation team is willing to take this
seriously, then maybe we should stop having translations.