Re: Deprecate \fermataMarkup for full-bar rests. (issue 4672059)

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Deprecate \fermataMarkup for full-bar rests. (issue 4672059)
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:48:53 +0000

On 2011/08/07 19:48:58, reinhold_kainhofer.com wrote:

I wouldn't go that lowlevel. I rather thought about a scheme function
that
prints a ly:warning and then returns the new definition (or calls the
new
function).

Well, it turns out my idea for object properties wouldn't work anyway
since the identifier is contained in an anonymous variable object which
can't access an object property.

One other possibility would be to create a promise and force it when
looking up the identifier.

Cheers,
Neil

Cheers,