anybody want a mentor?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: anybody want a mentor?
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 19:16:16 +0100

We have a few people who would consider being a mentor, but I'm
not certain if we have anybody wanting a mentor.  If you are an
occasional contributor to LilyPond and would like to have a
dedicated mentor, please get in touch with me and I'll see if
anybody has the right skill set.

If you do not have any patches accepted yet, then please continue
working with Janek as a Frog -- it is too difficult to find the
right mentor for somebody if I can't see their work.