Re: New alist to replace special characters. (issue 4553056)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: New alist to replace special characters. (issue 4553056)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:07:31 +0000

On 2011/09/20 10:18:41, Bertrand Bordage wrote:
Hey!

I'm currently writing a doc entry that explains how to use
replacements. I have
a few questions:

Where do you think I should put it? In NR 1.8.1 or 1.8.2?

Hmm.. I'd say 3.3.3 actually

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/notation/text-encoding

1.8.x are how to format text (bold italic etc) not to use special chars
which this seems to be and which NR 3.3.3 is all about.

Do you think I have to move the table from the regtest to the Appendix
A (and
keep the rest of the regtest as a regtest)?

I am not experienced enough to answer this, but which Appendix A did you
intend? A new one or add to an existing as I cannot see where this would
be appropriate.

Bertrand

PS: I'm also writing a changelog entry.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4553056/