Re: Problem with make on a commit *after* Davids last '\pushAtTag' commi

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Problem with make on a commit *after* Davids last '\pushAtTag' commit- 264022bd6ebfed3220c0272d2c4a1c8ef9db4028
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:48:45 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peekay Ex" <address@hidden>
To: "Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 12:36 PM

Hello,

I'm getting the following error when I tried to 'make' this morning.

--snip--

[snip]

so somewhere after that is where the problem occured.

I've gone back through the commits but cannot see anything specific
that changes 'string-tunings-init.ly' but I see nothing.

It was from a newly created out-of-tree build.

Can someone check this?

Checked and confirmed.  Fresh build directory, new pull.

We probably need to learn how to use git bisect...

--
Phil Holmes