Re: mentors/mentees check-in

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: mentors/mentees check-in
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 22:09:03 +0200

I'm late, sorry...

2011/8/26 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> It's been a few weeks since we had the last mentors
> "organization".
>
> I must admit that I haven't been a particularly good mentor.

Well, i wasn't a very good one either.
I hope that things will improve now that i've settled with
janek.lilypond account.  I try to keep all unpushed patches from Frogs
in my inbox as a reminder; however, this is difficult when i have a
backlog of my own e-mails.

> That leads to the next question: all the contributors from the
> mentor-contributor pairs we formed earlier now have git access.
> Now, I don't think that git access needs to be tied with no longer
> having a mentor, but that _would_ be a natural time to end an
> official connection.
>
> Janek, Phil, and Colin: you've all been around for a while, you
> know the joy and flaws of our development process.
> - do you still want to have a mentor?
> - if not, would you be willing to *be* a mentor?

I'm already Frog Meister, so are you asking me whether i want to have
a dedicated contributor to mentor?

cheers,
Janek