Re: Fix 1477: Add (ly:expect-warning msg args) to suppress expected warn

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Fix 1477: Add (ly:expect-warning msg args) to suppress expected warnings (issue 5037046)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 04:32:35 +0000

Looks mostly good.  I would have preferred to have the code changes in a
separate patch from the regtest .ly editing, but that's not a major
issue.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5037046/diff/15001/input/regression/stem-tremolo.ly
File input/regression/stem-tremolo.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5037046/diff/15001/input/regression/stem-tremolo.ly#newcode4
input/regression/stem-tremolo.ly:4: #(ly:expect-warning (_ "tremolo
duration is too long"))
Why do we expect those warnings here?  It sounds like somebody just
screwed up writing the regtest, so we should fix that instead of
ignoring the warnings.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5037046/diff/15001/input/regression/tie-arpeggio.ly
File input/regression/tie-arpeggio.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5037046/diff/15001/input/regression/tie-arpeggio.ly#newcode11
input/regression/tie-arpeggio.ly:11: have to follow the lef-tied note
directly. When @code{tieWaitForNote}
left-tied

(not your patch, but it would be nice to fix it anyway)

http://codereview.appspot.com/5037046/