Re: PATCH: countdown to 20110928

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: PATCH: countdown to 20110928
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:08:58 +0200

On Sep 27, 2011, at 6:16 AM, Colin Campbell wrote:

Issue 1844: Changes variable names in include/beam-scoring-problem.hh and beam-quanting.cc - R 4961041

Hey all,

A note to let you know that the name of this is misleading - I forgot to change it, but I will.  This patch does a _lot_ more than changing variable names: it moves tons of stuff around to allow for constant-sloped beams across line breaks.

If people don't have time to look at it before Wednesday, I'd rather push back its pushing so that you can take your time and give me feedback.

Cheers,
MS