Re: Glyphs for Kievan Notation (issue 4951062)

From: aleksandr . andreev
Subject: Re: Glyphs for Kievan Notation (issue 4951062)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 02:39:26 +0000

Per comments by Bertrand, I have moved the Kievan glyphs to Parmesan. I
have also changed the names of the glyphs as he suggested.

I've begun working on improving the MetaFont code. Please take a look at
the code for the final note, the recitative, and the whole note and let
me know if I'm on the right track.

I've been trying to understand the way the other glyphs in Parmesan are
drawn, but there's a lot of subpaths of circles and other stuff that
quite honestly is beyond me at this point. :(

http://codereview.appspot.com/4951062/