Re: make broken on current master?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: make broken on current master?
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 12:26:13 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 11:49 AM
Subject: make broken on current master?

Hey all,

Running make clean and then make all on current master, I'm getting the crash below. Is anyone else getting the same thing?

Cheers,
MS

make is now clean on my system and changes pushed to master. Sorry for wasting your time. Interesting oddity that you can edit a document, make the pdf OK, but the change still breaks make. Just about to try make doc to be sure, but if you pull now make should be OK.

--
Phil Holmes