Re: Build dependencies for .texi files (issue 1852). (issue 5169041)

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Re: Build dependencies for .texi files (issue 1852). (issue 5169041)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:17:12 +0000

I don't really like the naive approach of using the exact include file
as the make dependency, because that blatantly ignores all include path
settings for texinfo...

http://codereview.appspot.com/5169041/diff/1/Documentation/topdocs/AUTHORS.texi
File Documentation/topdocs/AUTHORS.texi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5169041/diff/1/Documentation/topdocs/AUTHORS.texi#newcode13
Documentation/topdocs/AUTHORS.texi:13: @include ../macros.itexi