Re: Doc: CG: add instructions for staging branch (issue 5467051)

From: graham
Subject: Re: Doc: CG: add instructions for staging branch (issue 5467051)
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 14:31:48 +0000

I should clarify: I'm going to move pretty quickly on this one.  As long
as these instructions aren't completely garbage, I'll push them to
staging in 24 hours.

The rationale dates back to the original concept of the CG of being
"basically like a wiki" -- we don't want to lose info by getting bogged
down in details.  As long as the docs compile, this isn't going to
negatively impact users or other developers.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5467051/