Re: Fix beamlet pointing wrong way when tuplet 16th beamed with 8th (iss

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Fix beamlet pointing wrong way when tuplet 16th beamed with 8th (issue 2113) (issue 5495076)
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 04:25:37 +0000

New patch set uploaded.

Thanks for the review, Keith, and for trying to break the code.  I
appreciate the thorough testing.

I've tried to put it through a torture test of my own, and as long as I
keep things rational, it appears to work.  I can "break" it by starting
a tuplet at a weird time, but I'm not sure it's broken, given the weird
timing in the measures that break it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5495076/diff/1004/lily/beaming-pattern.cc
File lily/beaming-pattern.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5495076/diff/1004/lily/beaming-pattern.cc#newcode174
lily/beaming-pattern.cc:174: int tuplet_count = (int) factor.den ();
Yes, tuplet_count should have been the denominator.  Somehow I made a
mistake earlier using it as the numerator, then copied the mistake here.

I've renamed the variable to make it clearer.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5495076/