Re: Directs output of texi2html to log files (GOP 9) (issue 5495092)

From: graham
Subject: Re: Directs output of texi2html to log files (GOP 9) (issue 5495092)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 19:19:51 +0000

On 2011/12/19 20:53:49, Julien Rioux wrote:
Oh, I don't mean to suggest to pull your patch. I don't know if mine
survives a
review, for example. At the moment, I can see that they conflict. But
the
changes you suggest in this patch are useful. If they would be applied
stepmake/stepmake/texinfo-rules.make then that would apply to all of
make doc.

Does stepmake/stepmake/texinfo-rules.make apply to translations?  I
thought translations only used make/doc-whatever-i18n.

Anyway, I'm slightly hesitant to include the patch until there's a
notification of errors (as recently discussed on -devel).  With that
concern, as well as the question about which files the change should be
applied to, and conflicts with Julien's work, I think this patch should
have another revision after Julien's patch is pushed (presumably in a
few hours?).

http://codereview.appspot.com/5495092/