can we consider changing attachment size limit?

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: can we consider changing attachment size limit?
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 22:58:59 +0100

Hi all,

i'm back after quite productive (in terms of engraving knowledge)
vacation.  In that time i've produced some examples of problems in
Lily- and Finale-generated scores, you can see one here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dm4ua2 (source attached to pdf).
I think that such marks in pdf documents may be a good way of sharing
infromation between us developers.  Two advantages over pngs:
unlimited resolution and ability to hide those markings.  The problem
is that currently the attachment limit on this mailing list is 64 KB
(if i remember correctly), and such pdfs are bigger.  May we consider
changing attachment size limit to 200 or 300 KB?

cheers,
Janek