Unsetting a variable in lilypond...

From: Greg Turnquist
Subject: Unsetting a variable in lilypond...
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 19:48:27 -0600

I have run into case where I can't find out how to "unset" a setting. In a score I wrote, I have turned on double slurs:

\set doubleSlur = ##t

This was so a double part I wrote would have the slurs top and bottom. But since that passage, where the part goes back to mono, I don't see how to turn off the double slurs. The docs don't seem to list much, and the programmer information about scheme etc. didn't really talk about this feature.

--
Greg Turnquist (address@hidden)