Regtests for 2.15.24

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Regtests for 2.15.24
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:07:35 -0000

Quite a long update, based on both the official regtests and my pixel comparator.

Lots of new output in woodwind-diagrams-key-lists.log: shows that David and my update to push this output to stderr is working, and this output will now be tested properly. Quite a lot of visual changes, so using pixel output to comment on these.

accidental-tie: attached image showing the notenames are now much closer to their appropriate staff - can't see a change that did this, but it's much better.

chord-name-exceptions and other chord name tests - see attached: better padding.

A number of slightly different hairpins: see dynamics-broken-hairpin.png for example. Guess these are all part of hairpin fixes.

A large number of changes in tests with slurs: see lyric-extender-completion.png for example. Assume these are Mike's changes to make slur bounding boxes lass rectangular.

Changes in MMR dimensions - not sure why these are appearing in .24 compared with .23. See multi-measure-rest-standard.png.

Changes in beamlets - assume this is Carl's work - see spacing-section.png

Changes in dynamic placement: spanner-alignment.png

That's all folks!

--
Phil Holmes