Re: Glyphs for Kievan Notation (issue 4951062)

From: janek . lilypond
Subject: Re: Glyphs for Kievan Notation (issue 4951062)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 22:43:04 +0000

only one change left.

On 2012/01/23 01:02:13, aleksandr.andreev wrote:
Regarding comments by Jan:

>> I guess it should be 2.5 staff_space or something

I changed the depth and height parameters as you suggested.
However, I do not see any difference, in the reg tests
or in my test files. Are we sure that the entire glyph
has to fit within the char_box, including the "stem"?

Yes.  There is a difference, compare the position of "kievan" markups in
pdfs attached in the last 2 comments in tracker issue
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1873#c22
You've forgotten about one char_box, see below.