Re: New Patchy thread

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: New Patchy thread
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:37:33 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
To: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
Cc: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 12:29 PM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>

OK - so I really need to ensure that I can run
lilypond-patchy-staging.py?

Yes.  It should be completely automatic and painless, once you
have your ~/.lilypnod-patchy-config the way you like it.

- Graham

git successfully configured for push access (the CG is very good for this). Here goes.

I get:

terminal:

python lilypond-patchy-staging.py
Branch test-master-lock set up to track remote branch master from origin.
fatal: Not a valid object name: 'origin/staging'.
Message for you in
/home/patchy/patchybuild/compile_results/log-2012-01-31-12.txt
Deleted branch test-master-lock (was afb4c5f).

logfile:

Begin LilyPond compile, commit: afb4c5fb1766a317100887f62c72a660047c8892
*** FAILED STEP ***
merge from staging
maybe somebody pushed a commit directly to master?

I assume I need to do something to update my git repo. However, it's vanilla and created using lily-git, so we would need instructions on how to do this anyway. Anyone know what's needed?

--
Phil Holmes