Re: Directs regtest output for last 2 files to stderr (issue 5625053)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Directs regtest output for last 2 files to stderr (issue 5625053)
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 16:46:12 +0000

On 2012/02/04 16:39:00, PhilEHolmes wrote:
Please review.

I am not actually sure that we should not for the regtests divert
current-output-port generally to current-error-port and be done without
all those fixups.  Of course, this will still need to cater for those
parts of the code that choose to go to stdout directly, bypassing
Scheme.

Other than that general objection, looks like the way to go.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5625053/