Re: Last Q for today?

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Last Q for today?
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 16:36:06 +0100

2012/2/5 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
> If I maker a change to a manual (in this case, notation; winds) and this has
> translations, should I make the same change into the translations, or leave
> it to be picked up by the translators later?

Changes to snippets of lilypond code in translations are welcome and
encouraged but not mandatory unless any change in syntax makes
translations to fail building.

Simple changes of keyword spelling in text of translations are
welcome. Ditto for @funindex.

Changes like section adding/removing and other deep wording changes
should not be made in translations. No English text should go in
translations if possible, and if they go, translators should be
noticed soon.

COMMITTISH ID's should not be touched in any case.

Thanks
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com