Re: texi2pdf errors

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: texi2pdf errors
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 12:36:43 -0500

On 08/02/2012 12:30 PM, Phil Holmes wrote:
That also looks a bit hacky/difficult to understand why we do it.

Is it the case, then, that with --quiet or --batch, texi2pdf carries on
processing despite errors occurring and only stops at the end, whereas
without those it stops immediately?

--
Phil Holmes

Exactly. And when it stops immediately, it waits for user input on how to proceed. This is not what one wants when running texi2pdf as part of a build system, hence using /dev/null as input. Unfortunately I don't see a simple command-line switch to achieve "stop on the first error and do not wait for input".

Cheers,
Julien