Re: git repository for osx-lilypond

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: git repository for osx-lilypond
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 09:32:11 +0100

Carl,

2012/2/11 Carl Sorensen <address@hidden>:
> I'm trying to see if it's possible to keep support for OSX 10.4, and at
> the same time, have the proper version of lilypond shown in the About box.

You are _amazing_!  You do everything and help everyone.

> In order to try to track this down, I'd like to have a git history to see
> how things have changed. [...]
> Can anybody tell me where I might find an up-to-date repository?

repository of lilypad, you mean?  Maybe this will help:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/macos-lilypad
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2011-09/msg00883.html

I think this is a lesson for us all.  It's a shame to waste Carl's
time on searching for source code; in my opinion we should keep as
much things as possible in one place.
Git-cl, for example: a patch was written for git-cl so that all
LilyPond-related codereviews on Rietveld can be seen in one place.
Yet few people use new git-cl.
It is possible to merge two repositories, for example add git-cl to
lilypond git repository *together with all commit history*.  I think
we should do this, i'll investigate how it's done.

cheers,
Janek