Re: recommend setting ragged-last-bottom to false for large scores(issue

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: Re: recommend setting ragged-last-bottom to false for large scores(issue 5651077)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 21:57:54 -0500

Quoting Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 12:21 PM
Subject: Doc: recommend setting ragged-last-bottom to false for large
scores(issue 5651077)

This has been accepted; Pavel, please send the final patch to somebody
(not me) for pushing.  Hopefully you have a mentor?  Maybe Janek?

http://codereview.appspot.com/5651077/

I have no mentor and I could not figure out from CG how to get one (I didn't read the whole CG). I've just subscribed to the frogs list. Perhaps that's the place to look for mentors?

As a side effect of reading the CG, I found a simplified procedure for submitting trivial documentation changes, and I'm going to use it from now on.

Janek is away until after Sunday. Pavel - please feel free to send it
to me if you want it pushed sooner.

I'm not in a hurry at all. I'm not sure what needs to be sent. It's a one word change after all.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin