Re: Build translated manuals: Don't rebuild everything each time unless

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Build translated manuals: Don't rebuild everything each time unless necessary. (issue 5494069)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 11:47:57 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 7:59 PM

Phil, could you please put this patch to test again?
Thanks,
Julien

http://codereview.appspot.com/5494069/

Ran without problems. There are a number of differences in the list of files produced in /build, but I'm not sure of the significance of this. To explain, as part of my build sequence I list all the files in the build directory to a text file and compare them to the previous text file with diff. The text files are each about 5 megs but will probably zip well. Are you interested in the output from make doc -s, plus the file listings and diffs?

--
Phil Holmes