Re: Build: Remove .PRECIOUS flags. (issue 5688059)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Build: Remove .PRECIOUS flags. (issue 5688059)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:03:36 +0000

On 2012/02/21 10:36:08, Graham Percival wrote:
LGTM.  If David agrees, then I support pushing this to staging
immediately.

The claim is that declaring files as ".SECONDARY" is enough for not
having them cleaned up unnecessarily (and likely in conflict with
parallel makes).  After reading the "make" documentation, I tend to
agree.

This patch removes .PRECIOUS declarations.  I don't see that it adds any
.SECONDARY declarations.

What's up with that?

http://codereview.appspot.com/5688059/