Re: Remove Time-signature from Kievan Staff (issue 5672063)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Remove Time-signature from Kievan Staff (issue 5672063)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 18:17:19 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> I will put it on current countdown (hopefully other devs will forgive
> me this lawlessness) and it will be officially approved for pushing in
> 2 days.

This means that it will _never_ get any automated checks before being
pushed.  Only Patch-new patches are checked.  Everything else is assumed
of being already checked.

Putting it on a countdown in untested state is not really sensible.  If
you feel it is urgent and does not require more discussion, set it to
Patch-new, and as soon as it gets status Patch-review (because of
running through the automated tests), push it to staging.  But setting
it to Patch-countdown right away means that it will get into staging
without testing after two days.