Re: Tracks old announcements, news and changelogs. (issue 5843069)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Tracks old announcements, news and changelogs. (issue 5843069)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 23:28:04 +0000

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 04:41:34PM -0400, Julien Rioux wrote:
> Thanks for having a look. By the way, it looks like
> http://lilypond.org/website just replicates http://lilypong.org at a
> deeper level -- any reason why this is so? Is that from before the
> switch to the new website?

Correct, but it was like that long before the new website.  The
old website was always /web/; I made the new website in /website/.
Not certain why, but I'm not going to poke it unless/until other
stuff is moving much smoothly.  There's a bunch of weirdness on
lilypond.org.

See Documentation/website/server/lilypond.org.htaccess for more
details.