Re: Fixes heights and pure heights of stems. (issue 4898044)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Fixes heights and pure heights of stems. (issue 4898044)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 04:47:02 +0000

On 2011/08/14 16:25:28, MikeSol wrote:
Hey all,

This patch fixes a bug in LilyPond that has nagged me for some time:
incorrect
heights and pure heights for stems.

Also, the Stem grob's property list is cleaned up.  It looses three
confusing
properties: length, stem-begin-position, and stem-end-position.  It
also leads
to cleaner overrides: if the user wants to do some work with stem ends
but does
not want to trigger beam calculations, she can work with the pure
callback.
Idem for stem beginnings.

Mike,
  The code in lily/note-collision.cc:219 needs an update to adjust the
stem beginning (issue 2441).  I tried but I can't find the "pure
callback for stem beginnings".

http://codereview.appspot.com/4898044/