Re: Changes .tex files to get rid of warning (issue 5976055)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Changes .tex files to get rid of warning (issue 5976055)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 10:11:05 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julien Rioux" <address@hidden> To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
> A snippet with a deprecated option, triggering compatibility mode:
>
> -\lilypond[11pt,fragment]{c' e' g'}
> +\lilypond[staffsize=11,fragment]{c' e' g'}
>
> \end{document}

This change to tex-compatibility-mode.tex makes no sense. The whole
point of this file is to test that deprecated options are still
supported.
--
Julien

Excellent catch - thanks, Julien. I was in auto-correct mode. How do you suggest we correct this? I doubt we want this warning displayed. run-and-check?

--
Phil Holmes