LSR on 2.14 or not?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: LSR on 2.14 or not?
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:36:05 +0100

Sorry to butt in, but I want to confirm stuff.

1) is LSR running 2.14.2 right now?

2) how many files were uncompilable?  I am aware of one file,
which I believe we deleted.  Were there any other problematic
files?

3) can we do a mundane LSR import?  i.e. don't touch anything in
Documentation/snippets/new/; just do an ordinary full LSR import.
If there's nothing suspicious in the diff go ahead and push
directly to staging, but I wouldn't mind seeing a patch on
rietveld just for peace of mind.

** only after ** all the above steps are complete should we
investigate Documentation/snippets/new.