Re: templates and a little bit more

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: templates and a little bit more
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 13:17:16 +0200

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 7:37 PM, Jan-Peter Voigt <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear community,
>
> I bundled some extensions in a little package to try out. Some of these
> ideas might be interesting to include in lily.
> Here is a start of some docs, but just a little bit. I am working on it ...
> http://www.xn--schne-noten-tfb.de/?tabs=3,1

I'm sorry that i don't have time to dig deeper, but my first
impression is that it's somewhat similar to OrchestralLily:
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2010/papers/25.pdf
http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/orchestrallily/A-simple-example.html#A-simple-example
- it may give you some inspiration.

Generally speaking, i'd very much linke to simplify writing LilyPond
scores.  Have you read my article "LilyPond's future"?
(http://news.lilynet.net/?The-LilyPond-Report-25&lang=en#lilypond_s_future)
 What do you think about it?

cheers,
Janek