Re: Center a number above a measure - Issue 2445

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Center a number above a measure - Issue 2445
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:52:05 +0100

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:04:57AM -0500, David Nalesnik wrote:
> The big issue for me, however, is that I
> don't know if it's wise to install lilydev on my current computer. It's
> been multiply (and for me, unfathomably) partitioned and I don't want to
> add to the mess since I use the computer so heavily for my teaching job.

The intent behind the virtualbox solution is to make it easy to
use lilydev without messing around with partitions.  If you have
10 gb free on your main windows machine, virtualbox runs within
windows so there's nothing to risk.

That said, I fully support not risking any hardware or software
that's involved in your daily job.  Better safe than sorry!