Re: what shall we do with GSOC subpage on the website?

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: what shall we do with GSOC subpage on the website?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 22:14:24 +0000

On 4/24/12 2:31 PM, "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden> wrote:

>I see two possibilities:
>- delete it
>- change it to "projects" or something like that.  I think it would be
>useful to have such a list - it's interesting for newcomers and allows
>to check our progress and plan our development better than 600 tracker
>items.  The question is, where we keep it, do we keep mentor
>information etc.

Why not leave it as GSoC subpage?  We could start recruiting for 2013 at
any time, it seems to me.

We could also change it to "Projects", and have both "big" and "little"
projects.  Big projects would be consistent with GSoC; little projects
would be good projects for newcomers to tackle.

I think my recommendation overall is to keep it GSoC, but I don't feel
strongly about it.

Thanks,

Carl