Re: Ponding croaks

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Ponding croaks
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 12:01:45 +0100

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 10:05:45AM +0200, David Kastrup wrote:
> "address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > It's important that these things lend credibility to LilyPond.

Yes.  Not necessarily time-specific, either.  IMO something like
"The East Anglican Choir of Upper North-West Sussex performs
chorales typeset with LilyPond every Sunday" is fine.

> Hm.  Sounds like my "croaks" are more like pondings for the manual
> rather than the front page.

How would those differ from the snippets?

I'm fine with a "browse 10 random snippets" option in LSR.  I'm
even fine with the idea of automatically loading a few random
snippets on lilypond.org using some javascript hack.  (in theory,
at least -- there are technical issues to consider)