Re: staff_radius fixes (issue 6202048)

From: benko . pal
Subject: Re: staff_radius fixes (issue 6202048)
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 20:28:34 +0000

On 2012/05/07 18:25:35, Graham Percival wrote:
looks like this simplifies things, which is always nice to see.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6202048/diff/1/lily/slur-configuration.cc
File lily/slur-configuration.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6202048/diff/1/lily/slur-configuration.cc#newcode291
lily/slur-configuration.cc:291: size_t n = convex_head_distances.size
();
is .size() the number of staff spaces, or the amount of bytes it takes
in
memory, or what?  I'm slightly wondering about changing n from a Real
to a
size_t.

convex_head_distances is a std::vector, so size () counts its elements.
I've changed the type of n exactly because as Real it triggered a
warning (now another warning is triggered by /= n, but the code is more
readable this way, I hope).

A new patch set is uploaded, with all convex_head_distances.size ()
calls united.  regression tests are unchanged relative to the original
patch set.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6202048/