Make \footnote a post-event (issue 6203044)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Make \footnote a post-event (issue 6203044)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 06:53:33 +0000

I like the way you showed the results of the convert-ly regexp on the
docs.

Step 1 looks good, and I hope you can find time to do the re-ordering by
hand for step 2.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6203044/diff/1018/input/regression/collision-seconds.ly
File input/regression/collision-seconds.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6203044/diff/1018/input/regression/collision-seconds.ly#newcode1
input/regression/collision-seconds.ly:1: \version "2.14.0"
convert-ly changed this because I mis-typed an older version number when
expanding this test.  I'll change it later to "2.15.34" unless you do it
with this commit.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6203044/