Re: assistants for GOP and GLISS

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: assistants for GOP and GLISS
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 19:19:38 +0200

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 3:39 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> It would be useful if there were a few people interested in
> helping prepare discussions for GOP and GLISS.  This would involve
> a number of 1-3 hour research+writing tasks.

I'm in for GLISS things (all of them!), but i cannot start before July
(my exam session ends on June 29th) - i am really overloaded, and my
attitude ("research till you can write a full-blown article or die")
isn't very helpful in this situation.
I'm very, very interested in GLISS, all kinds of discussions (i have
at least 50 ideas written randomly in ponglish); i'm willing to
prepare as many of them as i'll be able.
I just need about 1-2 weeks after exams end to bring my own notes to
order.  So, i'd greatly appreciate if we'd start with GOP and wait
with GLISS till mid-July.

hope that i'm not asking for too much,
Janek