Re: CG tweak: some extra info on make doc and doc build times. (issue 62

From: joseph . wakeling
Subject: Re: CG tweak: some extra info on make doc and doc build times. (issue 6206071)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 21:45:58 +0000

I have always been using git-cl but for all patches after the first I
got an error message after entering the google tracker issue number:

-------
We were not able to associate this patch with a google tracker issue.
Please enter a valid google tracker issue number (or enter nothing to
create a new issue): 6206071
WARNING: could not change issue labels;
please email lilypond-devel with a general description of the problem
Server responded with: 404, issue 6206071 in project lilypond not found
Tracker issue done
-------

As the patches did in fact upload, I didn't realize there was a problem.
:-(

Anyway, the warning is included and I can push this to a new issue if
it's needed to make sure it gets included.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6206071/