PATCH: Countdown canceled tonight

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: PATCH: Countdown canceled tonight
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 20:52:02 -0600

There is a patch up for possible countdown, but I don't see any agreement on whether or not it is ready.  I propose to leave it on review, and ask that other devels have a look at  Issue 2584: please make partcombine merge slurs - R 6272046 as perhaps a new perspective might help bring the discussion to consensus.

Cheers
Colin
--
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands.
You need to be able to throw something back.