Re: cleanup: infinity, get property (issue 6310043)

From: janek . lilypond
Subject: Re: cleanup: infinity, get property (issue 6310043)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 22:33:13 +0000

Hi,

i've moved things around.  I've used your suggestion to check if it
works at all - it works, but the results are wrong ;) That's not a
problem, though; I'll fix them tomorrow.  Meanwhile please take a look
at my previous comments in Lyric_engraver (before the function was
moved):
http://codereview.appspot.com/6310043/diff/1/lily/lyric-engraver.cc

http://codereview.appspot.com/6310043/diff/1/lily/lyric-engraver.cc
File lily/lyric-engraver.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6310043/diff/1/lily/lyric-engraver.cc#newcode42
lily/lyric-engraver.cc:42: TRANSLATOR_DECLARATIONS (Lyric_engraver);