Re: cleanup: infinity, get property (issue 6310043)

From: dak
Subject: Re: cleanup: infinity, get property (issue 6310043)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 20:10:44 +0000

Ok, I am currently somewhat fuzzy.  A grob has individual properties,
and it has interfaces.  Interfaces also carry properties.  When a grob
is created, its properties are initialized from the context and then
live on independently.

I think that the interface-induced properties initialize from context
properties unless overriden per grob.  But I really don't have enough of
a clue of the backend to really tell right now.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6310043/