Re: shape and chords

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: shape and chords
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:46:45 +0200

Hi David,

... moving this to devel ...
I had a look into "tie-column.cc":
In the scheme-callback "calc_positioning_done" all ties in a chord are assigned control-points in a loop. So it might be possible to define a scheme-callback "calc_control_point_column", that returns a list of a list of a list ... that returns all control-point-lists from the Tie_column. If it is not a column, say one tie, it might still return a list of this one tie. This is just a thought - it might have implications or whatever fiddling with those files ...
My intention is: I would like to shape all ties in a chord.

Best, Jan-Peter